Sunday, 21 May 2017
Sunday, 14 May 2017
1. Do you like shopping?
2. Where do you go shopping?
3. Who goes shopping at home?
4. How often do you go shopping?
5. Did you go shopping last week?
6. When was the last time you went shopping?
7. What did you buy?
8. When do you usually go shopping?
9. What is your favourite shop?
10. What do you prefer: shopping for clothes or food?
Tell me about the kind of shops you can find where you live.
Do you like shopping?
How often do you go shopping?
Where do you buy clothes....?
Do you go shopping with your friends?
Did you go shopping last week?
When was the last time you went shopping? What did you buy?
Did you buy anything nice at the weekend?
Where do you / your parents do their shopping for food?
Do you usually go shopping with your parents?
Are you going shopping next week?
Where are you going to go?
What are you going to buy?
Who are you going with?
How are you going? (means of transport)
Tell me about your favourite shop
Where did you buy your shoes?
What do you like or dislike about going shopping?
What time do shops open / close in your city?
Where’s the nearest shopping centre? Go straight on, turn left and go to the traffic lights. The shopping centre is opposite the traffic lights –
- Where did you buy that t-shirt? I bought it in the Shopping Centre
- How much was it? It was 50 euros
Thursday, 11 May 2017
Wednesday, 10 May 2017
Monday, 8 May 2017
1. What do you usually do at the weekend?
2. What do you like to do in the summer?
3. What did you do last weekend?
4. What are you going to do this weekend?
5. What do you prefer: summer or winter? Why?
6. Do you travel in the summer?
7. Where do you go at the weekend?
8. Did you meet your friends last weekend?
9. What is your favourite thing to do at the weekend?
10. Tell me something you like about the weekend and something you don’t.
- What can you do in the summer? –I can go fishing
- How often do you go skiing in winter?- I go skiing once a week -
- What do you usually do in spring? I sometimes go shopping, I often go to the cinema, but I never go skating –
- What did you do last autumn? –I travelled to Paris -
- Where are you going next summer? –Next summer I am going to
It is a village in Cádiz,
a town next to Seville -
- What do you like doing in winter? –In winter I like staying at home -
- What’s your favourite season? –The best season is summer, because I love swimming in the sea, but it is very hot in Tres Cantos! Autumn is better than winter. In Tres Cantos, it’s colder in winter. But spring is more beautiful, because there are a lot of flowers, the weather is good and we celebrate Easter processions.
- What’s the weather like in winter in your town? It’s cold in the morning and at night -
What's your favourite season? Why?
What do you usually do in your free time?
Where were you last weekend?
What do you like doing at the weekend in spring/ winter/autumn/ summer?
Tell me about your favourite family weekend?
How often do you go to the cinema?
What do you like doing on your birthday?
Tell me about your favourite birthday party
Tell me about your last weekend
Do you visit your grandparents at weekend?
What do you usually do for Christmas?
What do you usually do at Easter?
Name special festivals in your town/city
Name different activities you ca do in spring/summer/autumn/winter
Do you like fishing?
How often do you go to the cinema?
Who do you usually go to the cinema with?
Have you ever been to a circus? If so, did you like it? What did you like the most?
Tell me something you love doing at weekends
Tell me something you hate doing at weekends
Thursday, 4 May 2017
Wednesday, 3 May 2017
1. What’s your school’s name?
2. What grade are you in?
3. What is your favourite subject?
4.How often do you go to school?
5. How did you get to school today?
6. What did you learn last week in English?
7. Do you prefer P.E. or music class? Why?
8. What would you like to learn next year?
9. Tell me one subject you like and one you don’t.10. What would you like to be when you grow up?
What time do you leave your house for school in the morning?
What time does your school finish?
How do you get to school?
Are you ever late for school?
Do you take extra classes after school?How many hours a week do you study English?
What’s your best subject? What’s your favorite subject?
What’s your worst subject? What’s your least favorite subject?
What is the best thing about going to school?
What is the worst thing about going to school?
Which teacher gives you the most homework?
How many hours a week do you do homework?
Do you like going on fieldtrips?
Do you get nervous when you take exams?
Do you play any sports at school?
Who is your favorite teacher? Why?
Who is the worst teacher you know?
What would you like to do in the future?
Did you have lunch at school yesterday?
Are you going to study planets this term in Science?
Do you like doing experiments?
How often do you have P.E.?
Did you do your homework yesterday?
Which subject do you think is the most difficult?
And the easiest?
Which is the most difficult subject this year?