Thursday, 23 November 2017
Monday, 16 October 2017
1. What’s your school’s name?
2. What grade are you in?
3. What is your favourite subject?
4.How often do you go to school?
5. How did you get to school today?
6. What did you learn last week in English?
7. Do you prefer P.E. or music class? Why?
8. What would you like to learn next year?
9. Tell me one subject you like and one you don’t.10. What would you like to be when you grow up?
What time do you leave your house for school in the morning?
What time does your school finish?
How do you get to school?
Are you ever late for school?
Do you take extra classes after school?How many hours a week do you study English?
What’s your best subject? What’s your favorite subject?
What’s your worst subject? What’s your least favorite subject?
What is the best thing about going to school?
What is the worst thing about going to school?
Which teacher gives you the most homework?
How many hours a week do you do homework?
Do you like going on fieldtrips?
Do you get nervous when you take exams?
Do you play any sports at school?
Who is your favorite teacher? Why?
Who is the worst teacher you know?
What would you like to do in the future?
Did you have lunch at school yesterday?
Are you going to study planets this term in Science?
Do you like doing experiments?
How often do you have P.E.?
Did you do your homework yesterday?
Which subject do you think is the most difficult?
And the easiest?
Which is the most difficult subject this year?
Monday, 9 October 2017
Friday, 6 October 2017
Wednesday, 27 September 2017
Monday, 29 May 2017
Sunday, 21 May 2017
Sunday, 14 May 2017
1. Do you like shopping?
2. Where do you go shopping?
3. Who goes shopping at home?
4. How often do you go shopping?
5. Did you go shopping last week?
6. When was the last time you went shopping?
7. What did you buy?
8. When do you usually go shopping?
9. What is your favourite shop?
10. What do you prefer: shopping for clothes or food?
Tell me about the kind of shops you can find where you live.
Do you like shopping?
How often do you go shopping?
Where do you buy clothes....?
Do you go shopping with your friends?
Did you go shopping last week?
When was the last time you went shopping? What did you buy?
Did you buy anything nice at the weekend?
Where do you / your parents do their shopping for food?
Do you usually go shopping with your parents?
Are you going shopping next week?
Where are you going to go?
What are you going to buy?
Who are you going with?
How are you going? (means of transport)
Tell me about your favourite shop
Where did you buy your shoes?
What do you like or dislike about going shopping?
What time do shops open / close in your city?
Where’s the nearest shopping centre? Go straight on, turn left and go to the traffic lights. The shopping centre is opposite the traffic lights –
- Where did you buy that t-shirt? I bought it in the Shopping Centre
- How much was it? It was 50 euros